The Vision of CHRAD is to create a human society in which the primary concern and pursuit is the survival and development of mankind to make a life for the vulnerable worth living.
Our Mission is to create life-changing opportunities for vulnerable children by supporting their physical, social, Moral and Professional Development.
Our organization’s overall goal is to ensure that vulnerable children are nurtured morally, socially, physically and professionally that they will grow up to become a useful asset to society and providing them opportunities to meaningfully contributing their quota to the betterment the same.
Our philosophy is that there should be no dead-end kid. In other words, every child must be given opportunities to exhibit their God-given talent in pursuit of their plight.
Corporate Aims and Objectives:
- To promote and uphold self-reliance, self-determination, self-esteem, and self-worth among vulnerable children and young adults in deprived communities in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- To enable young adults in Sub-Saharan Africa to see their communities as a home to which they owe a moral, social and patriotic obligation to rebuild, develop and protect at all time through counseling
- To assist young adults within the communities in which we operate in identifying and making good use of opportunities for self-advancement
- To identify resources in support of various aspects of human resources, infrastructure and socio-economic well-being of vulnerable children and young adults in communities in which we operate.
- To identify and support sustainable programs for vulnerable children’s physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth.
- To build upon strengths and successes of an individual’s children and also help them overcome weaknesses while identifying opportunities for their growth.
Our Core Values
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization. These are not values that change from time to time, situation to situation, but rather they are the reinforcement of our organization’s culture and practice and include the following:
Valuing process and procedure and we also considering long-term impacts and sustainability before undertaking any project.
Transparency and Accountability
We strive to provide access to clear, accurate and up-to-date information on all our activities and finances. We are willing to hold ourselves to high standards and always allow a representative of a donor agency to be part of the implementation of any project except otherwise decided by the same.
Equity Our organization believes in the principles of sharing wealth equally among vulnerable children and providing equal opportunity to them irrespective of Race, Color, Religious Background and where ever they found themselves. We do so and continue to encourage communities to exhibit the same knowing that, the success of development in those communities is measured by how well the less privileged who are the most vulnerable will interpret living conditions.